RESULT OF SEO SAMPLE

Below are the results of the SEO work on the first article put up here on best fiverr writer. the search engines tested here are bing and google.
On bing, the ranking was better across some search keywords as against google.




We see here on searching for 'half a glass full; pythagorean cup', the article ranks on bing's first page. As far as google's second page the article didn't rank. What is the probability someone would search for "half a glass full; pythagorean cup" anyway. But these results show that if you can correctly incorporate search words not in use by your competitors, you'll outrank them. Finding such keywords requires research anyway.

Searching for "wine etiquette of filling the glass halfway" places it 4th place on ranking.


Interestingly, wine etiquette, half glass full, blah blah isn't what the article is about. But the search engine crawlers don't read to understand; do they? So I'll use my keywords well instead.



The only ranking google result is when "bestfiverrwriter" is googled as shown above. This isn't a matter of the domain name. About a month ago when there was no content on this blog, there was no google rank result as far as the tenth page for that same word. This shows that content matters with google. No content, no search ranking.

So to rank better I know to look up the results ahead of me so I go back to my writing table and adjust my post so I rank better. That's some of what SEO is about.

https://www.fiverr.com/yookey/develop-a-500-word-seo-optimised-writing-in-24-hours

3 comments:

  1. One of my team member bring into my consideration about features of this platform. I usually do not believe any unseen pictures but this blog put some new thoughts in my mind. Glad to come here.
    ตัดต่อเสียง

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative Writing for Your Business Products And For Your Website. Presentation Design For Your Business
    All Type Of Presentation Designing and many more Services At One Place Visit:
    Writing & Translation - Research & Summaries

    ReplyDelete

OUR TRANSCRIPTION SERVICE PROMO

Peep our promo post on medium.com